Saturday, January 19, 2019

About Me

    I am starting this blog to help you learn all there is to know about the Bahamas, but before we get into all of the interesting things there are to know about the islands let me tell you a little about myself.

    I am just your average every day working mom and college student. I recently resigned from my local school system so I could stay home and take care of my premature twin girls and pursue my passion to finish my education degree. My husband and I have been married four years and we have loved (almost) every minute of it. I grew up in Gwinnett County in the city of Lilburn. Unfortunately, I have not strayed too far from home. Bethlehem, a small little town, is where my husband and I have built our home to raise our girls. Dogs are a big part of our family. We can not forget about our furry family members. Charlie, Bella, Bo, Waylon, and Jackson. All five of them are part of our family and share our bed. My heart for babies and dogs grows bigger each day.
    In high school, cheerleading and volleyball were my sports of choice and I spent many, many afternoons in a gym practicing. I loved school, but not for the academics. I wanted to socialize and see my friends. Making decent grades was important for me. If I did not have an A than I was not a happy student. It gave me true anxiety to not understand something we were discussing in class but as I got older I slowly started to grow out of that.
    Adventure. I love adventure. Traveling and trying new things is a huge passion of mine. My husband and I  love trying new vacation spots each year. Sometimes we travel to the mountains and sometimes we try out a new beach. This year will be an entire new adventure for our family as we bring our twins along. SPOILER ALERT: we go to the Bahamas often. We LOVE it there. One day I am going to stay in the presidential suite in Atlantis. Of course we will have to win the lottery first.
    I am looking forward to sharing all of my personal experiences and new knowledge about the Bahamas with you. My hope is that we can learn together and become experts on one of the greatest islands in the Caribbean. Bare with me through this blogging journey because I have never done this before.

-Michelle

Always a full couch. We are just missing Jackson. 
Paisley and Peyton 


No comments:

Post a Comment